Sunday 26 November 2017

DIY Clay unicorn pendant











The is the end result of half a day's work.

I was so pissed with my carelessness with the white clay.. resulting in a grey n dirty looking unicorn which costs me lots of time to clean it up.













Not my best work. I have nvr done a mane b4 and have not much idea how to place them.

If u notice, i place a little silver heart on its butt. Heehee













I proceed to make my first geometric bead necklace.

Which again has its learning curve. Also my first time using gold leafing.

I must say, i am pretty pleased with the result.

This is meant as a gift, i think i will make one for myself too.

#polymer #polymerbead #diy #handmade #dayrecraft #unicorn #necklace













Becos lil joy finished all my daiso washi tape, so i replenish them.

Yes.. i do not share my MT tapes with them.

#washi #daiso













So while waiting and to keep the kids busy.

I let her decorate the led candle with tapes.













N decorate my son's arms with tapes.













Then i left for the supermarket and came back with a transformed gal. She is now light enabled.


Tired die us. Lil's joy concert finally ended.

The timing for this year's concert is at 7pm. Haiz.. too late n the kids missed their afternoon naps. Making both very cranky after the ride home..

It is like the most treasured peaceful time now. I was tired but now super awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment