Thursday 13 June 2013

Random day ramblings

Looking after a baby at home is sometimes boring but busy.. hmmm.. so let me record an uneventful random day.
Woke up and realised my little Joy is able to scale over the pillow barrier that I have placed to contain her inside her sleeping compound. Bracing myself for the days when she will crawl onto my bed to wake me up.
Gong gong & por por is here today but without lunch. Gong gong planned for an early lunch at one of his favourite hawker centre and the four of us happily trooped into the car. Two mins on the road, my mom asked if I have brought extra diapers which i usually do not for short trips. Yes, my girl decided to poop n stink the 3 adults in the car. So we changed our eating trip to a packing trip instead.
Back home, we eat, changed little Joy's diaper, bathed and fed her. After that I managed to sneak a couple hours of work before gong gong and por por say goodbye with lots of hugs for little Joy but none for me. *sign* It seems like only cute stuff gets hugs now.
With just the 2 of us at home, we do our usual floor time and I chase after my girl to keep her hands off undesired stuff. While I do mental notes on the things I need to follow up to childproof my living room more. Then I change another poop diaper and send my fussy girl to sleep.
Had some time to blog and take a short break before she wakes up again because today will be a long day as daddy will be going for his driving lesson tonight and my babysitting shift will be longer than usual.
 
I have to change Little Joy's poop diaper again before bedtime. After preparing her for bed, we lay on the bed and wait for daddy to be home. It took her close to 3 hours and 2 feed before she dozes off to lala land.
 
Daddy and Mummy ended the nite with serious adult conversations, diaper washing, tummy filling and daddy gamed while mummy continued to work..
 
So that's how 13 June 2013 goes by.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment