Sunday 2 June 2013

The beginning..

Like the way all stories begin...

Long long ago (actually just 7 months ago) a new chapter of my life begins. I have been dreaming to be a mom since young. I am not the most motherly kind of person that you will expect but having a family with kids of my own has always been one of my life goals.

Lo and behold, Our Lord has given us one of the most wonderful presents, our first bundle of joy. Life turned upside down, emotions turned inside out. Not only for me but also for my hubby. During the first six months after the arrival of my little girl, we were contemplating on a One Child Policy. Things do get settled down and we started to adjust to our new roles and new member of the family.

I can even start a blog on our journey together as a family, to record the small celebrations we experience everyday before my unreliable memory starts to fade.

No comments:

Post a Comment