Friday 11 July 2014

Blog hop – writing process!

Tagged by Cayce

Cayce was a classmate cum colleague of my hubby who is now a great friend of mine. We have gotten to know each other better after we became mommies. She has been a wonderful companion in my 'mommy' journey and had been supportive when I have doubts. Her love for beautiful things inspires me to be more creative and reminded me to spot those small beautiful happiness in my life.

1. what am I working on?
I have lot of things that I wanted and planned to do. But due to the tight schedules, I am currently working on only these at the moment.. a rainbow ripple crochet blanket at a very slow pace and carving an eraser stamp for my lil sis. I am also preparing for my Grade 4 piano exam (I started my piano lesson at the age of 24). I am currently in the process to restart my youtube channel fidesfloris with new uploads.

2. How does my work differ from others in its genre?
My work is like rojak, a mix of all random thoughts and happenings. I hope to share more of the things I do with my girl, food that I cook and the things that I have made.

3. Why do I write what I do?
Because my brain seems unreliable.. I want to keep a record of the little things in my life that have helped me to grow up. And of cos, also the growing up of my little girl.

4. How does my writing process work?
I document the snapshots that I wish to share on the camera and write before I start my day's work because that is the only time I get to sit in front of the computer. It is currently the new routine of mine and I hope it works.

I have no one to tag as I do not know many of my friends who blog. Nonetheless, if you happen to drop by and is interested in answering the questions above, please feel free to do so and drop me a message because I would love to know about them.

2 comments:

  1. your creativity inspires me too, and glad to see you started on blogging again! :)

    ReplyDelete