Wednesday 30 July 2014

Toddler Activities: Bubbles Play

It is our decision not to send lil joy to school until she is 3 years old. In the meanwhile, I try to incorporate different kind of activities that help her to explore her tiny world.

Part of our weekend morning routine is tending to the potted plants at our corridor. This weekend, hub wanted to add new soil to the pots which made quite a mess and so I took a pail of water out to wash the floor.

It did not take lil Joy very long to discover the pail of water. 


And she found her own form of entertainment but chucking her new sandals in for a wash.


Nothing beats a pair of clean sandals while daddy does his gardening works.


While everyone was out at the corridor, I took out the bubble gun for some bubble fun. It was months since I last took the gun out. I recalled lil Joy being hesitant about the bubbles then. Now she runs after them gleefully. 


She also discovered that bubbles bursted when her fingers touched them. So it is another round of fun to be poking around.


It is really amazing to see how children grow up. I love this precious moment when lil Joy and I play with the bubbles together.

No comments:

Post a Comment