Friday 12 December 2014

BUSY PERIOD


Every year end and the beginning of the year, most people are busy with celebrations and holidays while it is the busiest period for my work.

I will work harder and for longer hours and honestly some time wished that I have done more during the less busy period so I will not feel so pressed for time to meet the deadlines.

Before landing on the status of being a 'Work at Home Mom", i have envisioned quality time with my girl, homecooked meals and flexible timing. 

Reality is, work has commitments, timing may be flexible at the the expense of your regular sleeping hours, they still has to be completed on time. As the timing is flexible, you tend to flex into your personal time. It is 4 more days to the deadline and I am putting up my last fight to complete the tasks on time. Time with lil Joy has been sacrificed. Meal making was a struggle for me which has became simpler and simpler as I got busier. In the end it was gradually turned to delivered meals and takeaways.

Jia You! I tell myself as blog this snippets of my life before I continue to sprint off in my work world.

I look forward to the end of this chaotic period so I am ease back to a more normal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment