Wednesday 31 December 2014

Morning Repair

Lil Joy received a very pretty present, a book on the nativity scene. I loved the idea of explaining her the story of Jesus with 3D cardboards without DIY.

Last night, before bedtime, she had taken the book out and ripped the angel's wing and the little lamb.

So this morning, before I start my work, I repaired the injured and place them back into the set. Somehow, repairing books has became a routine of mine and I need to do it at the earliest possible date before they starts to pile.

Here's a pic of the healed 'patients' and I shall continue to talk to lil Joy about taking care of books.

2 comments:

  1. wow you repair them so nicely.. I have some waiting for repair too, but I have never gotten down to it. hee..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliments. I supposed you get better as you do more of these repairs. wish you time to do your soon. heehee.. Happy 2015 :D

      Delete