Saturday 3 January 2015

A rocky and relative start of 2015

Hi World,

Happy 2015 on the 3rd of Jan 2015.

Yes I am so glad to be up and sane on the 3rd day of 2015.

The last day of 2014, we were messing around with the battery operated LED lights and lil Joy had a blast with it... placing it around the room, putting it into a tupperware and keeping it under a blankie and finally.. I hung it up on the row of photos on the wall.


We have the last family picture of the year and look forward for more of it in the coming years. Yes.. all in the Pyjamas .


On the first day of 2015, we did the most interesting and important activity.. grocery shopping and train up a new skill in lil Joy, that is to push the shopping cart. It is so much fun to see her making 3 point turns and pretending to check out the goods on display and finally heading to the cashier. All these actions while wearing her backpack with her favourite doll inside.


That was the end of the beginning of 2015 before i had a very bad gum infection which left me in pain and sleeping stage for 2 full days. 

Most importantly, I am on the way to full recovery and this painful experience has once again reminded me that health is really important. Sometimes, we wanted to get things done and accomplish more to make our life fulfilling and that sometimes made us focus on the wrong things occasionally.

I do not have the time to sit down and set out my resolutions properly but I have more or less plan out certain things that I would like to follow thru for 2015 in Dec which are as follows:
  1. Spend more quality time with family
  2. Wake up earlier (like 7.30am)
  3. Practice piano on daily basis (and yes,, i still got up and hit a few ivory keys on those 2 days when I was in pain.)
  4. Exercise on a more regular basis (like 3 times a week)
  5. Be more in control of my work demands
  6. No buy of craft materials (unless really required to finish up a project)
  7. Clear out the clutter in house, buy less and clear more (we have already planned out the home re-organisation plan for 2015)
  8. More diligent with my virtual diary aka this blog
These are the things that I would like to remind myself on a more regular basis on 2015 and no, I am not going to whack myself hard if one or two of them slips due to unforeseen circumstances. I am going to enjoy and live 2015. 

Last but not least, I would like to thank all those who have walked in my life in 2014. You all matters and had made me who I am now. I am even more grateful to those who have made a positive impact on my life.




No comments:

Post a Comment