Friday 12 December 2014

Elephant's nose

Maybe it is just a first time mom thing. I get excited easily over small happenings.

This is a normal afternoon and i am working in the room when lil Joy shouted.. "mama see! Elephant nose." I was curious to see where the nose come from n peep out of the door to see this.


She had bit onto a long piece of bread and pretended that it is the elephant's nose.

It was a magical moment to finally get to the point of finding a solution for lil joy to have homemade bread regularly and seeing her imagination grow and starting to link 2 words together to communicate her tots. 

This is one of those days when i pat myself on the back and tell myself tat i have made the right choice to be by the side of my little angel when she is growing up.

2 comments:

  1. it is a wondrous moment seeing their imagination come to life indeed! although I haven't witnessed it myself yet, but all these 'milestones' have been just magical. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your magical moments will come very soon or rather they are in a different form at L's stage now.. Just see him walk, play toys, smiles n kisses.. it is magical .

      Delete