Monday 4 December 2017

Crocheted top











Pardon the very chubby model. My nori crochet top has been washed. N it drapped most wonderfully.

I did mod the pattern slightly.

I am very happy with it but will be gifting it to a kind lady who had been so sweet to my kids. The school auntie...

Cos she mentioned that it is so nice when i was making it and i asked her to try the size for me. She would not have tot i am making it for her.

#crochet #lillabjorncrochet #diy #handmade #dayrecraft #yarn









N here is the top when i lay it on my bed. It is deceiving plain looking.

The photo is not doing justice to the yarn. Cos it is a very pretty yarn with light sparkles.













N this is how i package my gift. Hahaha. Low wastage packaging.













When u kept looking at a practical project for months and did not start it because u dun have the right yarn. N u finally cannot take it anymore n just use whatever u have on hand. Haha.. here i am.. combining 2 yarn so they can be thick enough to be made into french market bag by two of wands.

Was planning to use the yarn for a top initially.

#frenchmarketbag #twoofwands













I am so glad that my gal is able to do clay work on her own now. I am working beside her while she is making pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment