Thursday 28 December 2017

Resale books











The resale book stall is at east point again. Nothing makes me happier than to see books.

I dun mind resale books if they r in good condition. It is less painful for my wallet and i feel i am recycling.

This time, i feel that young scientist mags are suitable for lil Joy. So i grab a few to see if she is interested.

Ended up Jr J is very interested with all the photos in it.













Do u see the price of the complete collection???

$215!













I felt as if i have struck 4D. Found this set at very good condition. Box was abit torn but the books r in perfect condition.













I always wonder why the pictures in the peter rabbit's books r small n in that fashion.

With this book size, i understood. They r just perfect for the small books. Surprisingly lil joy was interested in the story n see the illustrations at every turn of the page.

I am so in love 😍

#books

No comments:

Post a Comment