Sunday 24 December 2017

DIY Pompom chick house











We saw this at the shop. I nearly got it until i saw the price tag... $49.90....

Not willing to part my $$ for something which i am not sure if lil joy will continues to play for a long time. I told her i will make her one.













My first attempt of pom pom chick.

This is the 2nd time i am using the pom pom maker since i bought it like 6 or 7 years ago.

N finally it is fun..













After the first chick was made, i had more time to make the 2nd one since lil joy was busy attending to pinkie.

N i dug out my goggly eyes.

#yarn #diy #toys #handmade #pompom #preschool













The 3rd chick made after i have finished making the hse and furniture n food.

I love this most, cos it is stout n cute.













Here r our pets.













Their house, completed with a bath, bed, toilet n larder.

It has window n door which has a door mat too.













Here r the food which we made with air dry clay. I made 2 poop n urine puddle for the toilet. Hahha..

If u ask me.. i think it is easier to spend the $50 for the toy.

But this whole afternoon process is a lesson. For lil Joy to learn tat as long as we imagine, we can make toys which r more fun (especially when she has such a resourceful mum.. hahhaha).

I hope this can be a memorable part of her childhood. The day her mom made toys with her.

#clay













Here is the chicks house in play...

No comments:

Post a Comment