Sunday 14 September 2014

Heart melting moments

Recently, I am starting to realise that Lil Joy is baby no more. It is sweet when she do certain things.

Incident 1

Grandma came over to our house and Lil Joy started to dig her bag and took out her spectacles. Lil Joy then insists that grandma put on her specs and kept pointing towards a direction. It didn't take us long to realised that Lil Joy is pointing to a stack of newspapers and is indicating to grandma to use her specs for reading. ooohhh...

Incident 2

I have to leave the house every week for my lessons and last month, Lil Joy broke into a cry when I left. This week, when I was leaving, she ran into the house towards the dining table. I was anticipating some tears but Lil Joy seemed to be very serious and is pointing to something on the table. Then I realised, I have forgotten to take the present meant for my teacher. Oh.. that was an intense heart melting moment to know that my little girl is starting to help me out.

All kids seems to melts their parents' hearts when they do simple things. Treasure these moments is my motto at the moment. Hahahaha

2 comments:

  1. they grow up (sneakily) right under our noses I tell you!

    ReplyDelete