Monday 9 October 2017

Baking paints











I am glad i am at the era of online shopping..

I let lil Joy tried the bakable paint at the shop once.. it was torturing for me cos her 2 yr old bro was running ard while she craft. N he ended up with bleeding lips.

So i ordered the paints online.. there were like loads of designs but the paints looked like they are barely enough.. lil joy chose the big design and happily filled it up with loads of paint.













I chose a little gal.. the paints could be sufficient if one use them sparingly. But how do control a 4 yrs old.

I just prepare myself mentally to refill the paints when they are out. Anything tat can keep my kids seated without electronics is a good thing.

#dayrecraft #dayreparent #diy #preschool #craft #artandcraft #paint













Tadah... my gal beside the giant cupcake tat is made with delicious flavoring like blueberries n veggies. Haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment