Tuesday 3 October 2017

Freezer meal day 2











Freezer meal day 2.

I will say it is worth the effort on sat to gain the less stressful weekday mornings. Only i need to estimate my portions better.

I end up having to 'cook' twice.. once for lunch and oncr for dinner.

The terriyaki chicken is a keeper. Easy to prep n cook n it is delicious except too salty













This small portion is just nice for lunch.

If there is not many ppl eating. U can even steam ur rice together with it. But i steamed egg instead. Not recommended cos it will be very over cooked.













My greenish overcooked egg.













No cooking in the morning.. i made cookie dough.

Lil joy helped me with the cookie cutting. Actually it is not cookie but cheese crackers.

Sweet things r not well liked in my hse.













Lil cute stars n hearts in the baking.

#baking #homecooked













Now we have lots of cheese crackers for snacks. Can i say bye bye to store bought goldfish??

I actually burnt 1 lot. Haiz.. n it tasted bitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment