Tuesday 31 October 2017

Crocheted Scrap Yarn bag











Last nite, i was gg thru my yarn drawers and found these small granny squares that i have made.

I think i planned to make a blankie with them and then i ended up using most of my acrylic yarn for a charity project.

So while i was playing with them.. i decided to make more squares.













Then rearrange them and stitch them together..













Spent the nite n day crocheting away cos i am stressed.

Tahdah..... here is my anyhow crochet lunch bag.

So i do not need to lug my backpack when i pick lil Joy up. This is big enough for my purse, hp and tissue.













View of it.. sitting upright.

Now.. do i use it as it is or add a cloth lining? Nay.. too lazy to do that.

#diy #crochet #dayrecraft #yarn #scrapyarn #handmade #pouch













For @twinklestarz , to answer ur question.

No comments:

Post a Comment