Friday 19 January 2018

Water Play and progress in Chinese Reading










in my world of anyhow cooking.

it means stirfrying spaghetti with yakitori sauce. hahaha...











my son took his milk bottle to me after his nap n whince. apparently he wanted me to carry him while he drinks.

*Heart melt* i wonder how many more moments like this can I have. i am loving that he is more affectionate these days. Starts to kiss and hug me and hold my hands first.

i am so in love with this little man.











lil Joy had been cooperative in the morning. She did her home revision with me and so we had a little water play after her school.











Jr J went to shower first and we continue to make lots of bubbles n pretend ice creams.

#toddler #dayreparent #toddlerplay #play











i had been diligent with revising chinese with her since the beginning of the year.

i am impressed how much results consistent effort can yield. i had been on off trying to do #四五快读 with her since last year n never went further than lesson 3.

now we r at lesson 6, looks like there is possibility of finishing the whole syllabus by this year.











hee hee.. i am easily touched. when lil joy reads these sentences independently, it was like Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment