Tuesday 12 August 2014

Birth rates of umbrellas

When I first moved into my house, I was very cautious with inviting umbrellas into my home because I do not want an army of them. It seems unavoidable that they will multiply...

2 of them were free gifts and 1 of the was adopted from my mom's home as backup umbrella when there was only 1 umbrella in my house then.

The latest umbrella was store bought because it had rained on the day when I bring lil Joy out. The greatest joke after the purchase of the umbrella is, the place that I was going to was fully sheltered.

I could not help but wonder if umbrellas have the mystical power to multiply when ever I see them.

Here is the growing army of umbrellas at my house, there are still some fold up umbrellas which are kept out of sight in the shoe cabinets.

No comments:

Post a Comment