Thursday 14 August 2014

Progress update: The beginning of my quiet book






I was very tempted to make a quiet book and of course it meant a lot of planning and making.

Months back.. I made a start for page one. Here is the little rabbit in bed and it has been left like this since then.. I did not even sew it onto the first cloth page and it ended up as a soft toy for lil Joy for the time being.

Really looking forward to more quiet time to make my quiet book and the day when I complete it for lil Joy to have some quiet time of her own.


Here is my bunny all stuffed. I have added velcro onto the pillow and snap buttons on the blanket for fine motor skills training. Yes, my rabbit has no clothes at the moment and I am planning a wardrobe for her.




Here is the little bunny sleeping in her cozy bed.


Really looking forward to more quiet time to make my quiet book and the day when I complete it for lil Joy to have some quiet time of her own.


2 comments:

  1. good job! I caved, and bought one instead. but the good news is, L loves playing with it! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha.. i might buy one soon if I don't get the book done anytime soon.

      Delete