Friday 22 August 2014

Maped Kidi Cut Scissors review update

I have put Maped Kidi Scissors to use and I am glad that lil Joy's first pair of scissors are these.

Maybe I have started the scissors activity too early and the way lil Joy handle the scissors made my heart skipped many beats despite knowing that the scissors are relatively safe.

It took her a while to get the hang of holding the scissors and who knows that seeing your kid using the scissors for the first time can be such a happy occasion?

Here is lil Joy holding the scissors the right way after I have shown her how I use it. She have seen me using my scissors many times and have tried to steal my pair on too many occasions. I can imagine how proud she feel when I handed her own pair of scissors to her.

 One must plan before she cuts.

And make the smallest cut possible...

Using 3 fingers do the job better.

 My thought on Mapped Kidi Cut Scissors

They are not the scissors that you want to use for real crafts but they are the scissors that you want your child to use for practice to hold the scissors. I noticed that it only cuts at a certain angle but for the purpose of lil Joy at this moment, I feel that learning how to hold the scissors safely and confidently is the goal for the moment. I will upgrade her to a real metal scissors after more practices with Mapped Kidi Scissors.


No comments:

Post a Comment