Monday 11 August 2014

Washi Tape Paper Clips Tutorial

When I saw Washi Tapes in Daiso Store, I could not help but grab a whole bunch of them. Before long, I have a small collection of the Washi Tapes and of course I must find a practical use for them.

So I made them into Washi Tape paper clip. They are such quick and fun projects with practical use to color up my life.















Things you need:

1. Washi Tapes
2. Paper Clips
3. Scissors
4. 5 mins of your time



Cut your washi tape to the length of about 4 inch (10 cm) long. It's your own personal preference how long you want the washi tab to be on your clip.



Pinch slightly at the sides of the tape at centre of the washi tape.

Then loop the washi tape onto the paper clip and arrange all the sticky side to be facing up. The washi tape has to be placed at the top end of the clip when you clip it on to the paper. It will be shown in the next few pictures.

Now you fold the washi tape into half. Do you see the tapered ends of the tape near the clips that we have pinched earlier on. This will help to prevent the sticky side of the washi tape to be exposed.

Finally, snip the ends of the washi tape and your washi paper clip is done!!


You can use them as bookmarks, page markers for your planner or just clip this happy colored tapes around your desk.



My thoughts on the Washi Tape Paper Clips

They are fun and colorful and very useful when I need to mark my documents. It is easier to spot where I have stopped because of the tape sticking out instead of the usual rulers that I have been using. Give it a try if you have Washi tapes in your drawers :D

2 comments:

  1. smart! I never thought of this!
    I'm going to use it for my home/work documents!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do try.. It makes my work happier.. especially when I used it to mark the ending page.

      Delete