Saturday 30 August 2014

Our First Movie

Lil Joy does not have much interest in television programmes. It could be due to the fact that we seldom use the TV. She spend most of her time messing around in the house. If I have time to sit down with her, we try to do fun play.

She usually watches the TV program for 5 minutes or so and ran off to do other stuff like climbing on her mother.

Last Thursday was a dream moment. The Tigger Movie was showing on Fox Family Channel and me being a Winnie the Pooh fan must watch it. So I called lil Joy to sit on my lap and we started watching mommy's favourite movie together. I supposed it is easy for her to relate the movie to her favourite soft toy and we had a great time watching our first movie together. It has great songs, great animations, great imaginations and good morales stories inside. I am pleasantly surprised that lil Joy sat with me all the way to the end of  movie minus off the 30 mins that we have missed at the beginning.

I think my greatest joy is to find lil Joy adoring the same cartoon character as me. I am like reliving my childhood again..hahaha.. am I weird to find such a simple thing to be such a happy occasion?

Sharing here.. the pooh collections (one baby pooh is missing though) we have in our household at the moment which I expect them to expand their family in the near future.




No comments:

Post a Comment